- Organized, hosted rides (in and out of town) from several times a month to several times a week, depending on time of year.
- Access to skills camps, clinics and workshops. Please note: The Dirty Girlz Bike Club offers hosted – not coached – rides to our members. If you would like to find out more about local coaches, please check out our FAQs.
- Opportunity to meet other female riders who represent a variety of different riding styles (e.g., XC, DH, etc.) Experienced riders are always willing to help out when you are learning new skills.
- Other activities and events throughout the year.
- Discounts at local businesses.